Park City Ute Football 18 is now open!
Find items that I've picked out specifically for our team.
There is also spiritwear available for your family and friends.
Check out the shop details below.
OUR SHOP DETAILS
- Shop Now: https://www.bsnteamsports.com/v3/shop/team_shop/PCUTEFTBL1
- Store Open From: August 6 - August 23, 2018
Dear Park City football families!
Welcome to our 2018 season! My name is Betsy Wright and I am the Board Treasurer. I am writing on behalf of the entire Board of Directors to answer some questions that you may have as the season gets underway.
1) Which team am I on? For the first day of practice, you should show up to practice based on your age group unless you have arranged something different with one of the coaches. Throughout the first week of practices, coaches will be working with kids and, if necessary, make a mutual decision (coach, parent, player) if the player should move to a different group. A child's age is calculated by how old he is on July 1st. These are the groups:
- Bantam (13-14 years old)
- Grid Iron (12 years old)
- Mity Mite (11 years old)
- Pee Wee (10 years old)
- Gremlin (9 years old)
- Scout (7-8 years old)
2) When/where is practice? Practices start on Monday, July 23rd. Practices will be held at Matt Knoop, Jeremy Ranch School or Ecker Middle School so please take note. Practices are organized by age group. For the first few weeks before school starts, practices are M, Tu, W and Th for 1.5 hours. Each coach will communicate with all registered players before July 23rd to let them know the schedule for the 1st week. At this point you should expect that practice will start at 6:30pm.
3) What to wear to practice? Kids should come to practice on Day 1 with t-shirt, shorts, cleats and plenty of water. Coaches will let kids know when they will need pads, but probably the 3rd day of practice. Please see separate posting about the REVISED equipment handout dates.
4) Making the team? ALL kids will make a team. If there are enough players for more than one team in an age group, coaches will split the teams in early August (~Aug 3rd).
5) Who is my coach? Tim Chesley, VP of Coaches, is working with the coaches and making adjustments as the final player registrations come in. You will hear from your age group coach by July 22nd to let you know about your practice time on the 23rd. If you have any other questions about your coach, please contact Tim at email@example.com.
We are excited for the start of the 2018 season. Go Miners!!!
4th of July Parade
Please Mark Your Calendars!!
Early Equipment hand out (for those registered before June 3rd)
Monday July 23th 4:00pm to 8:00pm at the Shed 6344 Promontory Road, by Home Depot
Regular Equipment hand out
Tuesday July 24th 4:00pm to 8:00pm at the Shed
Late Equipment hand out
Thursday July 26th 5:00pm at the practice field
Objectives of the Park City District shall be the following:
A. To build healthy bodies and minds.
B. To develop skill and proficiency in football and related activities.
C. To teach concepts of teamwork, sportsmanship, loyalty, honesty and pride.
D. To stimulate community interest in sports.
E. To have fun.
F. To do all of these things with the welfare of the youngsters first and foremost, without adult ambition for personal glory.
Registration for the 2018 season is open. Click on the registration link to sign up!!! Registration is lower this year, $350 each player which includes your $100 volunteer deposit!!
For those new to our program, the registration button will take you to the Ute Football Conference site. This is where you register to play with Park City. Click the green registration button between the red highlighted District Information button and the yellow highlighted Administrator button. All of this is BELOW registration for 7 on 7 Passing League. Please email us with any questions!
Attention Football Players!
Coming this Spring: Park City Passing League!
Open to all level of players from 4th grade through 9th grade wishing to try football or already experienced players looking to further develop their skills.
Great opportunity for players to stay in shape or try new positions.
NON CONTACT. All games played on Sunday's at Dozier Field. Practices only at pre-game warm ups on Sundays.
Park City Passing League is not affiliated with the Ute Football Conference. Registration will be opening in February 2018! STAY TUNED - Register early - space is limited!
All of our teams had a stellar showing this season!! 8 out of the 9 made it to the Championship Game
Bantam A, GridIron A & B came home with the Championship trophy!!!
Looking forward to an awesome 2018!!! Season.
If your child is interested in playing youth football, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a link to make a donation to a fund that has been set up for Shawn's children.
Friday nights are for PCHS Football!!!
If you are looking for a great strength and conditioning program for your player(s) this summer, check out MOVE Park City!! This is a great program designed for kids and coached by knowledgeable and excellent coaches. Check it out the flyer below!
Scholarships are available!! Please fill out the application AND email Meredith Cervantes email@example.com if you would like to apply. Please put PCUC Football in the subject line.
Volunteer Requirements have changed this year, please read!!
Every family is required to provide 8 hours of volunteer time to receive the $150 volunteer reimbursement. Volunteer opportunities will be posted under the Dibs Tab and that is where you will sign up and keep track of your hours. If you are not signed up, you WILL NOT receive credit.
Please read the list of volunteer opportunities below for some have changed!!
Team Manager (This position fills all 8 hours) If you are interested in being Team Manager please contact Betsy Wright firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Photographer (This position fills all 8 hours)
Team Videographer (This position fills all 8 hours)
Equipment Handout & Return
Chain Gang is back!!
No news currently found.
|Park City Youth Football Conference|